CA Technologies is a $4B + company moving to double its size in the next few years. We help customers effectively manage, secure and evolve their IT. CA Technologies serves the majority of the Fortune® 1000 companies, as well as government organizations and educational institutions.
We are currently looking for a qualified Sr Disaster Recovery Specialist to join our Global Information Services team at our Islandia, NY headquarters.
In this role you will be responsible for coordinating the development of advance arrangements and procedures to ensure the organization can respond to a disaster so that the critical business functions can be resumed within a defined time frame, the amount of loss can be minimized, and any stricken facilities can be repaired or replaced as quickly as possible.
In this function you will perform risk analysis, provide guidance to and coordinate the efforts of staff members, analyze environmental and equipment configurations for critical corporate resources and recommend disaster avoidance measures and improved backup capabilities.
Additionally, you will conduct business impact analyses, identify acceptable recovery time periods, and establish resources required for the successful resumption of business operations. in the event of a disaster.
You will establish disaster recovery testing methodologies, plan and coordinate the testing of recovery support and conduct disaster recovery training for staff. Minimum Requirements /Skills: 10+ years related work experience.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of current disaster recovery planning techniques and technologies .
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to plan, organize, and direct the testing of emergency response, recovery support, and business resumption procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Certified Business Continuity Planner (CBCP) or Associate Disaster Recovery Planner accreditation preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
To be here for the long term we focus on things that last, and we are moved in many different ways. What moves you?Can you build the career you want? You Can. We`re a dynamic company with a strong vision in a growing global market.
Apply today at www.myjstn.com/CA