Safeway Pharmacy employees enjoy working in a community pharmacy setting that provides total health care to their patients.
Retail pharmacies provide the most accessible health care resources in the community.
Our pharmacy employees are part of a community where they know their patients by name. With a holistic approach to health care management, our pharmacy staff provides a full compliment of services for the communities we serve.
Join us in making a difference in the lives of our patients, customers, and communities.
This position is responsible for performing technical procedures, services, and delivering patient care excellence within the Wellness Center. This position is also responsible for cleaning and maintenance standards, assuring adherence to policies, procedures, and all state and federal laws and regulations. The Patient Care Technician works under the direct supervision of the Patient Care Supervisor.
Please note, as a new position, the roles and responsibilities may evolve and may include additional or alternative duties.
Requirements for this position include:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Phlebotomy CPT1 Certification.
- Where state required, must be willing to acquire state certification and successfully complete training.
- 6 months previous healthcare experience preferred in positions such as Medical Assistant, Nurse Assistant and Aid, CPT, EMT, Military Medic, or Pharmacy Technician
- Demonstrate patient relations skills including meeting and exceeding patient needs and maintain a superior patient service environment.
- High degree of initiative and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of computer programs (email, Word, Excel).
- Demonstrate sound business ethics and compliance.
- And have the ability to work varied schedules including weekend, evening, and holiday shifts to meet business needs. Shifts available are 40, 28, or 24 hours weekly.
Safeway is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (MFDV) and welcomes diverse talent and backgrounds.
Apply for this great opportunity today at myjstn.com/safeway